The Villavaso Group is a full service Land Use Planning, Permitting and Business Development firm located in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
Established in 2010, The Villavaso Group streamlines the permitting process and assures equitable treatment while navigating your project through the bureaucratic maze of city government efficiently from concept to completion. We have intensive knowledge of the City’s Master Plan, Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance and the City Charter.
With 22 combined years of experience working for the City of New Orleans, we are recognized leaders in the field of land use, urban planning, facilitation, community outreach permitting, and development planning.
We get permits and licenses faster and smoother by:
• Streamlining the permitting process
• Conducting zoning and permit research
• Managing project from concept to completion
• Gaining neighborhood/community support
Corinne has represented a wide variety of clients in the multi-faceted area of planning and served as the liaison between boards, commissions, businesses, residential community and local government. She is well-suited to represent your company, given her background in the following:
• Qualified Expert Witness in Urban and Regional Planning, Land Use and Zoning.
• Extensive experience in land use laws, zoning regulations, conceptual land development and urban planning. Nicknamed by clients as the “Walking CZO” (Comprehensive Zoning Code)
• Energetic, self-motivated professional with a strong commitment to professionalism and community development.
• Skilled in relationship building, project coordination, public outreach, creatively promoting new programs and effectively handling the demands of multiple projects.
• Understands the complexities of policy, leadership, civic engagement and relationship building abilities. A recognized leader in the field in public engagement, meeting facilitation, policy development and development planning.
• Well suited for streamlining the permitting process while assuring equitable treatment as she navigates projects through the governmental process efficiently from concept to completion.